Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Those Maggi Nights


magnify



hey friends.........i m back to my home away from home.......a place full of masti..thats my hostel.........after spending a week of holidays of dussehera.........finally i came out of my comfort zone(my home)........agaid had a long train journey.........and here i m back to hostel......to my untidy room.......whr we have spent so many memorable "maggi nights".......oops i guess u wont understand it now......slowly but surely u ppl gona know the importance this maggi has held in my life ......specially in my engineering days.



well after my admission in this coll..........the most imp thing bothering me was that how will i be able to eat maggi now.......coz i just love it.........and if i go back a bit to my history ......then i used to eat it almost each and everday........and my unflinching love for maggi continues till date...............okk so back to present..........the whole 1st year in coll ...i missed maagi as much as my parents,home,my pc and my bed. being the freshers thr wasnt any source for it ...... and i had to do wid that sada hua food of our mess.........but then in the summer vacationmy rumy brought a water heater.......and somehow prepared maggi wid it.........ohhh i just cant desribe the experience........eating my fav thing after a year was like feeling of being in heaven.


since that day.........i became the self assumed best maggy cook of the hostel.........wenever the dinner used to be bad...........we 3 rumys just decide 1ce ......... and normally at 12 or 1 am in the night ......... our door is closed wid all the stuffs ready for maggi................i do all the cooking.......agneya just brings water and cleans the plate............and abhinav does the most hard work..........yeah u guessed it right....."eating"...........wen the maggy is finally prepared the room is filled wid the aroma and our mouth wid water..........and then we 3 together relish our delicious maggi.


so after knowing abt the pathetic food in my hostel....many ppl ask me how do u survive budddy.................and i guess now this blog of mine will clear all those doubts of my frnds........who havent tasted the sugar coated food of my messed up mess.............and me being the voracious fan of maggi(can eat it day in and day out)............it wasnt too much a difficult task to survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

nikhil_agarwal said...

verma it was nice buddy.... well i m too in the list of maggi lovers....