Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Mother's day

my feets were small and my eyes were tiny
but i cud still see smthing very shiny
as i took shelter in my first home
most special place was womb of my mom
i was a small peice of her big heart
clinging to her saved me frm getting hurt
her womb was the source of all my nutrition
the god's place whr i dreamt of all my ambitions
i cud always see a firm hand reaching out to me
as i hurled onto my 1st ever step and thr was she
she smiled wen i did and she wept wen i wept
nd never took a nap herself bfore ascertaining i was slept
she was the only 1 who cud read my cries and lip
in her soft arms i cud close my eyes and sleep
she was the only face my eyes and my heart cud recognize
for a baby, mothers the only truth,rest all complete lies
her body took lots of pains to keep me well fed
nd made sure my health's foundation was laid
joy and happiness on her face cud be seen al the way
wen i uttered my 1st words and 'mom' i cud only say
my kiddish eyes cud never shed even a trickle of tear
as mom took all my pains and 'love u beta' i cud only hear
this world used to scared me like hell as a growing kid
nd i wud run to my mum to hug her tight closing my eyelid
mom was the one who stood firm and was always around
nd i cud hear her saying 'beta' out of millions of sound
in return i can only say i just love u like anything mom
and this love will go on for years and years to come
those childhood memories just make me feel like running away
clutch u mom in my arms and softly whisper 'happy mother's day'